Friday, July 23, 2010

Launched new EMT Flashcard program for iPhone and iPad

I took a day off from house chores and leveraged the study materials I prepared last winter for my EMT class to create a new app for the iPhone and iPad. The program is a stack of over 600 questions and answers in over 20 categories to help study for the EMT-B exam. I hope people get the program early in the semester and use it as they complete different sections of the EMT-B course - using cumulative sets of questions as their training progresses. Some answers are text, and some are diagrams.

Once I saw the advertisements for the release of Filemaker Go - a database client for the iPhone and iPad I could not help myself from digging in to see what I could do with it.




Jump over to the Flashcard web site now....Click here

No comments: